Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tone Letter

Dear Action Bronson


This letter is regarding your most recent album Mr. Wonderful.  After releasing three songs which would appear on the album, those being  Terry, Actin’ Crazy, and Baby Blue, I was looking forward to the release after predicting that it would very high quality.


On the day it leaked, I hit the internet, intent on listening to the masterpiece that would be Mr. Wonderful. I found a reliable source for the album, and pressed play.


Brand New Car - Not great but It’s just the intro.
The Rising - They can’t all be great songs, off to a rocky start
Falconry - Pretty good, not great but It’s good
Thug Love story - Pretty bad but it doesn’t seem serious, I can’t base the whole album off one song
City Boy Blues - This is horrible, the worst song I’ve heard so far
Only in America - It just keeps getting worse, I’m done with this.
I couldn’t even get through the whole album, I didn’t even listen to half of the songs on the album. I expected this to be one of the best albums of the year, and was completely disappointed. The only songs that are worth listening to were released a month before the album was. I feel that you not only wasted your own time, but of all the people who took time out of their day to listen as well with recording this. If you had just released the singles and not released an album, I would not be angry. You got my hopes up as you did with many other fans, and let us down.


Sincerely
Nicholas Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment